Happy Birthday Young&Wild!

Vehementi

Happy birthday man! Have a good one, turning 16 is always good. Lot's of presents and fun! :D

I wonder if you can drive...I dunno about that kinda thing in Brunei Darussalam...Forgive me, it's a mouthful!...

Thanks Vehementi.

At 16, life can be fun:D , but i'll have to wait for two more years before i can get my hands on the steering wheels! Poor me, little desperate to get one but time and law does not permit.:(

Happy birthday Y&W. I can't even remember when I was 16 :=). Enjoy it will you can.

Happy B-Day man! As everyone has said before - enjoy them while you can. After a while it'll be just another day. I celebrate now by taking the day off of work and watching TV.... lol

Originally posted by XtR-X
Wow, and I thought I was the youngest one... apart from agisii.

I still have yet to turn 16 - In fact, it's in one week from today...so don't forget! ;)

Originally posted by Vehementi
I still have yet to turn 16 - In fact, it's in one week from today...so don't forget! ;)

Wow, another supriser. I always thought most of the community was 25-45 year olds with some expetions... but.... wow... speechless.

Had a dinner with family last nite. Too bad my exams fall on the same week of my birthday. :(

Anyway thanks alot people. :)

Little late but happy birthday anyway!

18 eh? That's gotta be something...can you drive yet? Go to strip clubs? Drink?

Back