TechSpot

Has anyone seen Dexter?

By treetops
May 12, 2009
Post New Reply
  1. Iv watched the first 2 season of Dexter and im in love with it, I think this is the best show of its type ever made for television, every episode is movie quality in my opinion.

Who else watches this, what do you think of it?

The sopranos is up there with it, but I think Dexter is better. Such an original idea.

2. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Yep, its good. One of, if not the best TV shows I've seen.

3. Spyder_1386

Spyder_1386 TS Rookie Posts: 498

Yea good show. Very intense for a TV show which is what I enjoyed. Not your average "family" rated series.

Spyder_1386 :)

4. SNGX1275

Thats why its on Showtime. CBS did pick it up (to air a season late I think), but they had to censor a lot of it.

5. treetops

treetops TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 1,951   +162

Dexters sister alone is gonna take a lot of sensoring :). I think it would take away from the realism of Dexter and I believe that's its greatest quality, the characters act like real people. I love how nearly all the characters on there are no name actors, I like not associating them with other roles,, it adds to there individuality.

6. deazy86

deazy86 TS Rookie Posts: 32

Yes its one of the best show I have ever seen. Most important that its not an ordinary family show!

7. SNGX1275

I just listened to the first audiobook. I think the TV show is better than the book.

8. AliTheBrit

AliTheBrit TS Rookie

LOL at first i thought you ment the cartoon

9. Broccolirob

Broccolirob TS Rookie

It's a really good show I'm pretty sure netflix has all of the episodes so far

10. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Posts: 3,797   +116

I've seen it a few times, though stopped watching it a little while back, as totally forgot about it.

From what I did see it was very good though. These days I'm using catching the latest shows of NCIS, NCIS LA, Bones and Leverage. I'll have to add Dexter to that list. :)

11. tommy1387

tommy1387 TS Rookie

great show