Having a weird problem with Half-Life 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethogar

Hello, I have had this game for awhile now and i always used to play this game with no problems (my comp recommended for the game is med) so i play it on med graphics...but lately when i am playing the game i am running into a slight problem, every so often it begins to jump like when you are moving the mouse around it will like jump and it does this for about 15 minutes then it stops, but then it starts up again.

sorry if i didn't explain it too well i am not good at explaining things. but if you do understand please help.

"Background Programs: Disable all background applications - especially virus, trojan and spyware scanners and messaging utilities. These applications can and do use up valuable CPU resources, take up precious RAM, cause memory conflicts and crashes to desktop, but most importantly they interfere with read/writes to your hard drive effectively slowing it down and causing even more in-game stuttering and longer loading times. Full instructions on how to identify your startup programs and services and how to correctly disable unnecessary ones are in my TweakGuides Tweaking Companion. This is an important step you should not miss."

That is what fixed mine. Only difference is mine done it the entire time I played. It also fixed stuttering on every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back