Having framerate problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i am a world of warcraft player and i have been having FPS problems ever since i bought and installed my new NVIDIA GeFORCE 8800 GT OC. I thought that once i put this bad boy in i wouldnt have to worry about my fps anymore....WRONG. It seems to be worse then before, just standing there and or soloing its fine i see a BIG difference but when im in bgs or doing instances/ 25 man raids my fps goes to shi no joke down to 1-6 fps, I dont have to what else i can do i have reinstalled my drivers and played around with some of the settings and it doesnt seem to come the problem. My computer specs are as listed.

Operating System: Microsoft windows XP Professional

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)

Memory: 2044MG / 1.99 GB of RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c

Power Supply: Mios 545WATT

If i missed anyother important info please let me know ill be watching this post all day long PLEASE! HELP!!!.

What video driver are you using? If you are using the 8800 drivers from a CD, go to the Nvidia site and download and install the latest driver from there

I have already downloaded that driver and it still doesnt work, I updated all of my drivers and my frames per sec are even lower now while playing games then they were before... I dont know what else to do i have talked to many othere ppl so ill just bring my computer into a shop and see if they can help me some how im sure its something everyone has missed but well i have no other choices :(.

You don't mention what your system is... Dell, Gateway, HP or Compaq? I doubt if it is a home built system. We really need to know what your motherboard is. If you give us the computers name and model number we can figure that out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back