HealthKit bug delays launch of third-party fitness and health apps on iOS 8

1. A bug in Apple's HealthKit platform has delayed the launch of several third-party health and fitness apps, casting a shadow on yesterday's release of the company's much-awaited iOS 8.

Read more
  2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

He's probably gonna blame it on google...
  3. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

Man, don't you guys @wastedkill realize how old, tired, lame the continual bashing of Apple sounds? They found a bug, and instead of letting it go and people having a fit because something isn't working right, they just put a stop to it and will make them available when it gets fixed. This has absolutely nothing to do with google, hell, even the "potshots" story here doesn't implicate any 'blame'.
  4. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,373   +310

Bashing of apple? Who's bashing apple? I've said plenty of times before the new Iphone & iwatch looks interesting and im getting a Iphone 6 Plus... if thats bashing then wow I must be SNGX1275... kinda explains why you only have a measly 300 likes out of 12.5k posts... no one likes what you say ;)
  5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,689   +395

No, the reason I have 300 likes out of 12.5k posts is over 8k of them are from before the like feature even existed. Ratio maybe isn't as great as some others, I'm not too concerned.

Perhaps bashing was the wrong word, but what was the value of your post? You were at least poking some fun because that is the trendy thing to do.
    VitalyT likes this.
  6. Yeah cause Google never has any bugs in their software...
  7. VitalyT

VitalyT Russ-Puss Posts: 3,106   +1,376

Ladies, ladies,...please,....continue! :) (Londo Mollari)

Here, 301, back at ya! ;)
  8. tonylukac

tonylukac TS Evangelist Posts: 1,291   +55

Any reason to buy the new iphone?
  9. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie TS Booster Posts: 62   +29

Am I the only one who got excited because it looked like that said Heathkit?