Help choosing a motherboard, RAM, CPU to take advantage of my video card

When I first got the computer, it was a Dell Inspiron 531s. I am no longer in the slim case, and looking to replace the last 3 components that makes it a Dell. The Hard Drives, the OS, the PSU, and the Video Card have been replaced last year. This year I'm wanting to upgrade the last 3 pieces and wanting to take full advantage of my GPU.

My current PSU:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341019&cm_re=OCZ700SXS-_-17-341-019-_-Product

My Current Video Card:
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150447&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-RSSDailyDeals-_-na-_-na&AID=10521304&PID=3463938&SID=

My case: Was given to me, so I have no link for it as it didn't have any markings on it for the make/model of it.

HDD: Sata Drives, forget the make & model of them, but there are 2 of them in RAID 1 (Mirror, think that's RAID 1) mode.

Looking for a very reliable motherboard, cpu & ram for a budget of around 250-350. My current setup is being bottlenecked by the cpu (it's too slow) and would like to take full advantage of my video card. Also, the mobo needs to have RAID 1 (Mirror) support.

I will be running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

EDIT:
Also, I'm not planning on buying until I get my Tax Refund, so mid-Feb, early March is when I am planning on buying.

no there is no real need for 8 gb of ram 4gb is really all u will need atm but get what you want because ram is cheap right now.

The only way you will ever get advantage of 8gb of ram is if you are running 30'' PC display with a 2500x1600 resolution and for that you my friend will nedd a lot more than a HD5770... so if thas not the case 4gb is fine..

I like how you painted a picture, edison5do.

Guess I'll be sticking with the 4GB. Thanks to the both of you for helping me. :)

No problem, I told you that as a Owner of 2 HD5770, but I got them in two diferent PC's, always happy to help, this forum help me a lot too, so im giving some of that back... :D

Back