TechSpot

Help for BSOD, RAM test

By onzfeat
Mar 13, 2009

1. so i test my ram last night, here is a result
    View attachment 45140
    i got 3 ram. 1-512 2-none 3-512 4-1024 totally 2gb ram. few day ago i put out my 2 ram and working on my computer but i still got that BSOD, and i put on another one and remove first one and no change. my all 3 ram crashed? tnx for reply, sry for bad english

2. Route44

Route44 TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 11,966   +70

You have errors galore! Errors mean corrupted memory. Run it with one stick in at a time. If you get errors on any of them they must be thrown away and replaced. Just make sure you replace your memory with the correct RAM for your system. You might want to consider a 2x1 gig configuration.

3. onzfeat

onzfeat TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

i checked my rams one and one and another one, one 512 is 100% corrupted, and another 512 and 1gb ram s okey for memtest. but i got some msg in memtest, and program stucked, here is a picture:
    View attachment 45149
    i plugged my 1 gb ram, and install 32 bit xp. but its stucked, or restarted during the install. i try so hard and finish my install. and again blue screen, or stucked, or shutted down. here is some error message that power on my computer:
    View attachment 45150
    View attachment 45151

4. Route44

Do any of your memory sticks work where you don't get errors or you don't get "stuck"?

5. onzfeat

no, but i take few blue screen, after plug out that corrupted 512 mb ram, and got more stuck, and screen goes black. i think i have 2 problem in my hardware, 1) is 512 mb ram. 2) dunno. i plugged out all my hardware parts and clean 3 4 times. thatz good for one day. and got erros on next morning :(. i make my cpu speed 1.86 -> 1.60, and clear my cmos, kicked my processor...

6. Route44

What voltage does your motherboard have your RAM set at and does it fall in the recommended parameters?

7. onzfeat

8. Route44

But is that the recommended voltage for your RAM? I can't answer that but you can look it up via google or the manufacturer's website.

9. onzfeat

last 2 day my computer working so stable. no BSOD, shut down bla bla. may be god listen my wishes

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.