Inactive Help in interpreting Combofix.log

AVG always prompt that my laptop is infected by Win 32 heur virus. it affected my emails, applications I needed for work, and performance of my laptop. I've read several articles and follow that I should run combo fix. Here's the log file, hope someone can help me what to do next. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• ComboFix.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
I have deleted your duplicate thread. Please observe the following
:
If you would like us to check the system for malware, please follow the steps in the Preliminary Virus and Malware Removal thread HEREhttps://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/.

NOTE: If you already have any of the scanning programs on the computer, please remove them and download the versions in these links.

When you have finished, leave the logs for review in your next reply .
NOTE: Logs must be pasted in the replies. Attached logs will not be reviewed.
=======================================
Combofix is not the appropriate first scan to run. But since you have run Combofix, you can include the log with those from the above scans when you paste them in to your next reply.
======================================
My Guidelines: please read and follow:
  • Be patient. Malware cleaning takes time and I am also working with other members while I am helping you.
  • Read my instructions carefully. If you don't understand or have a problem, ask me.
  • Follow the order of the tasks I give you. Order is crucial in cleaning process.
  • File sharing programs should be uninstalled or disabled during the cleaning process..
  • Observe these:
    [o] Don't use any other cleaning programs or scans while I'm helping you, including a Registry Cleaner or make changes in the Registry.
    [o] Please Do not Attach logs or put in code boxes
    [o] Don't download and install new programs- except those I give you.
  • Please let me know if there is any change in the system.
If I don't get a reply from you in 5 days, the thread will be closed. If your problem persist, you can send a PM to reopen it.

Back