Help needed with crazy ex IT boyfriend who hacks my computer and remotely makes changes

I've been dealing with this for nearly 2 years. My ex is an IT expert and helps companies that are being hacked. Unfortunately, I've become his target, and over the last two years he disabled my company with his attacks and stealing from my bank accounts. He has been charged and I have court protection orders for myself and our son, but the courts/police are terrible at responding to hacking and hijacking data until you suffer a loss or have clear-cut evidence. I have replaced PC's so many times and reset networks, and each time he gets in, and I'm back in the same boat. Just months ago, he managed to disable my windows on both home PC's and install Enterprise. Next I find my phone and devices being managed by Azure/Intune (not my account!) and when child support time comes around and I'm angering him by requesting it, I generally lose data/access to a device or two, or access to email.

Its wearing me down and I find myself going down a rabbit hold daily when I find stuff, and have to educate myself by trying to understand coding, ports, servers and the language of IT in order to even evaluate if something I have found is him. I want to secure myself and be able to monitor it via a program or something that doesn't take 4 hours out of my day (and away from being available as a parent). In the last two years I lost my business, career and my savings because of his actions, and its taken me to the brink of feeling suicidal that I cant protect myself or stop this. (I have a counsellor, I'm saying this because I need help to get out of this IT hell.

I tried to download metasploit several times. I've attached the screenshot of the error (and yes, I did disable firewalls and antivirus stuff all first, so I dont think it is that- I think my computer is just a remote virtual computer on his server..or something like that , and that his "parent" computer has antivirus stuff that's preventing me from using metasploit.

I run Windows Home (specifically I avoided Pro because I thought it would limit his options in remote management - it didn't).
I did an NMAP scan and the strange thing is it keeps saying I am running Linux, He definitely has linux computers and he rents out servers on the side, a lot of them. Ive disabled a number of things and deleted registry keys that seemed to be related to hypervisor etc (bad idea to delete registry keys for a non-pro, but I was desperate. There is a NET. framework and powershell scripts all over my computer that I don't think came with my brand new computer. (4 months old..)

I bought a little program called ultra file opener to open all these weird files that I couldn't open, and discovered "hidden files", which I had started opening. Just yesterday, it stopped working, and the windows reliability monitor
Attached is the Furber recovery scan stuff, and the other stuff. Any help appreciated

Attachments

• furbar recovery scan.txt
    151.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition furbar.txt
    78 KB · Views: 1
  • metaspoit screen capture.JPG
    metaspoit screen capture.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 0
Disable RDS; Remote Desktop Services which is the primary means of one system accessing another;

you need the password for the Administrator account and there's two ways to make this change:
  1. login as the Administrator
  2. runas /user:administrator
I'll continue when you confirm your choice of the above

Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Hold the Windows Key while pressing “R” to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
  2. Type “lusrmgr.msc“, then press “Enter“.
  3. Open “Users“.
  4. Select “Administrator“.
  5. Uncheck or check “Account is disabled” as desired.
  6. Select “OK“.

1. Hold the Windows Key while pressing “R” to bring up the Windows Run dialog box.
  2. Type “lusrmgr.msc“, then press “Enter“.
  3. Open “Users“.
  4. Select “Administrator“.
  5. Uncheck or check “Account is disabled” as desired.
  6. Select “OK“.
I had a similar issue, and yes this option helped me out

Back