TechSpot

Help Please

By Fenunn
Jan 26, 2006
  1. It is possible to delete the information saved on your meomory card?

2. Fenunn

Fenunn TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 27

Help!

can anyone please help me on the other message?

3. KingCody

KingCody TS Evangelist Posts: 992   +8

of course it is possible, all flash memory is rewriteable/deletable/formattable

what are you trying to use to delete it's info? (computer, card reader, camera, pda, etc)????

4. KingCody

please keep your relplies in the public forum, and not in private messages, these forums are here to help anybody who has a problem, if the solutions are found via private messages, then this thread will never help anybody else with the same issue.

but anyways, you asked "how do you format"??, Nobody can answer that question until you specify what you are using your memory card in?(i.e. camera, pda, card reader, etc) they will all have a different procedure, so you need to be more specific about your equipment

5. Fenunn

Ps2

Okay I'm using a meomory card in a ps2

6. KingCody

if you have a card reader for it, then right mouse click the card from my computer and format it. I believe there is something called "action replay" that hooks it up to a PC via USB cable, that would also have the same procedure. But, since it's a game console and not a computer, I can't really help you too much, you should have asked this question in the gaming forum.. hopefully this helps, I "borrowed" this answer from www.answerbag.com:

7. Fenunn

Thanks for the reply .asddd sadasd

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.