Help Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course it is possible, all flash memory is rewriteable/deletable/formattable

what are you trying to use to delete it's info? (computer, card reader, camera, pda, etc)????

Fenunn said:
how do you do format?
please keep your relplies in the public forum, and not in private messages, these forums are here to help anybody who has a problem, if the solutions are found via private messages, then this thread will never help anybody else with the same issue.

but anyways, you asked "how do you format"??, Nobody can answer that question until you specify what you are using your memory card in?(i.e. camera, pda, card reader, etc) they will all have a different procedure, so you need to be more specific about your equipment

if you have a card reader for it, then right mouse click the card from my computer and format it. I believe there is something called "action replay" that hooks it up to a PC via USB cable, that would also have the same procedure. But, since it's a game console and not a computer, I can't really help you too much, you should have asked this question in the gaming forum.. hopefully this helps, I "borrowed" this answer from www.answerbag.com:

There is not a format option per say on the ps2 that I am aware of. What you are capable of doing is going into the system and deleting whatever you do not want to keep.

Start your ps2 up without a disc in it. You should have an option to browse. When you go into this option it will show you the memory card or memory cards. Choose the memory card that you want to delete info from. It will now give you options to delete or copy information. Delete the information. If you have files that you want to keep and you do have another memory card, you can copy them to the other card so you can keep that information. I hope that answered your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back