Help with audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos_e927

the past couple of days i have not been able to play music, watch videos, either on my computer drives or online because it seems everytime i try to play any type of audio. Everytime it starts play, it sounds like its playing in slow motion. THis happens even when an ineternet browswer click sound is played.

i don't know if any virus is causing or something is just wrong with my speakers. video also slows down so that is why i don't think its a speaker problem. i was running low on hard drive space but i cleared a lot of it off but it is still doing it. please help!!!

After that, if you are using IDE (Pata) drives, enter Device Manager and click the + sign beside IDE controllers, double click on the Primary IDE and then in the new window click on the 'Advanced Settings' and check that the Transfer Mode is DMA (not PIO) and that the current mode is DMA.

I think this is a Sound card driver issue

You should download the latest sound driver for your computer (make and model? Windows version?)

are you running winxp or vista?
disable audio enhancements if you are running on vista, would be a good idea to update you directx as well

Well carlos_e927, since getting you to provide any useful info is like pulling hens' teeth, I give up.

Try a re-install.

im noticing the computer is working slower now as well. when i move the mouse around it looks like its going in slow motion too. sometimes. not all the time though.

i went to the website and look for my computer series and i wasn't able to find it.

i have a Fujitsu N 6410. The N series was not there. i don't know what to do!!

Can you just try it again
I've noticed that some of these sites you need to first install the ActiveX, then start all over again to view it

Ok well edit out your sn, but I'll try in the mean time anyway!
But your computer what's the actual Model number? We'll go down that track if I can't get it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back