Help with minidump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Built new PC and it's been running great for about 30 days. Now I'm getting BSOD every so often. Hope you can help with attached minidump. New at this so hopefully I did everything correctly

Thanks

0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
Requested data was not in memory. An invalid system memory address was referenced. Defective memory (including main memory, L2 RAM cache, video RAM) or incompatible software (including remote control and antivirus software) might cause this Stop message, as may other hardware problems (e.g., incorrect SCSI termination or a flawed PCI card).

As your debug log noted the faulting driver could not be identified. So,,,

1. Run MemTest on your RAM

2. Read the sticky in these forums posted by Julio on what to do before posting minidumps

3. Run ChkDsk

thanks for reply! yes I should have looked around forum a little more before posting question. Newcomers should read what they should do first by Julio before posting. Yesterday I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic and thought RAM ok. Today after reading Julio I ran Memtest86+ and and red warnings like crazy. Resetted Ram and they are gone. I'll see what happens in the next few days

Thank you

You are welcome. Get back to us and let us know if your issue is fully resolved or if your need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back