TechSpot

Help with "My Contacts" in Gmail

By learninmypc
May 25, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Before today, I was able to left click My Contacts My Contacts.jpg & click ALL contacts & it would show all of them. Today,it is "not" clickable. Any body know why? I've rebooted,shut down for 5 minutes & re started it & have used other browser to no avail.
    I've not found anything yet, in gmail help. TIA

2. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,475   +624

I don't even see the above. On my top-left I can click GMAIL and change to contacts (circled blue). I believe 'My Contacts' shows all your contacts..

contacts.png

3. learninmypc

learninmypc TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 5,393   +240

Ok, my fault. Click compose, click add bcc, click bcc & a box shows up & in the upper left corner it shows "My Contacts" with up & down arrows where one can click to show your ALL contacts, or other labels. that area with up & down arrows don't work.:(

4. learninmypc

I found a place to report it to google, hopefully it'll be fixed soon, thank you.

5. St1ckM4n

St1ckM4n TS Evangelist Posts: 3,475   +624

Yah the button is glitched. If you hover over 'My" it'll change to a clickable button.

6. learninmypc

Thank you, I'll give it a shot.
    "EDIT" It works, thank you.:)

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.