Help with unistalling Graphics card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I uninstalled my graphics card, and now I have no video memory. I have no idea what is wrong with it or what.

I have deleted the graphics card drivers
I restored bios to default

and I'm not sure what's wrong...

What do you mean you have no video memory? VRAM goes with the graphics card. If you have no graphics card, you won't have any VRAM either. I have to misunderstanding something here. You must be talking about something else.

hmm... let me explain this.

My computer started off without a graphics card, its called integrated graphics or some such... not sure of the term but games and such worked just fine.

then I got a graphics card from my friend, everything worked fine, but it was not as good as my motherboard graphics were. so I took it out, and tried using my mobo graphics, at which point it tells me I have no display memory.

Well, what graphics card are you talking about and which graphics drivers have you installed?

i've run into a similar problem try looking in ur bios setting and either turn up or enable the the vram setting...i've found that in even the most basic bios's this is an adjustable option....either that or try to go to the website for the oboard graphics u have and download new drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back