Hi All

By mtlandis
Dec 2, 2008
Post New Reply
  1. Hi Guys! I just joined today thanks to your excellent guide....

8-Step Preliminary Removal Instructions

I followed all the steps and cleaned up some junk but I am still having some issues. I don't want to post in the wrong place, so I am asking for some guidance on where to post my issue (and the logs).

Thanks!
  2. BorisandBailey

BorisandBailey Newcomer, in training Posts: 203

Try going into Operating Systems. After all, that's where your cleaning is done, right? Well, I'd try it anyway.
  3. piggah

piggah Newcomer, in training Posts: 80

HI YA just wanted to say that :)
  4. mtlandis

mtlandis Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 28

Thank you much! I will head over there now. :)
  5. Mikael

Mikael Newcomer, in training Posts: 282

Hello, hello!

Welcome! :D
  6. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

@BorisandBailey: Cleaning has never been done in the Windows OS forum, I'm going check your other posts!

I have now moved your new thread away from Windows OS and put it where all these threads go to,
    ie here ==> Security and the Web

Edit:
  7. mtlandis

Thank you kimsland.

And thank you to everyone else for your welcome. :D
  8. joytime360

joytime360 Banned Posts: 76

Hello mtlandis, welcome join in.
  9. piggah

well i figured because this board is called the "meeting" spot and their thread does say HI ALL that a reply with HI YA was appropriate. And i do realize that was retorical :)..... Had to put my two sense in. I was trying to coordinate the responses with the title of the thread (can you blame me) If they wanted to know about cleaning their system they should have titled it such and not HI ALL. :) just a suggestion for further posting :)
  10. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 18,353

Good point, you're right
    I'm happy to admit when I've made a mistake
    Hmm The Title, I do overlook that at times

I'll edit above, sorry again!
  11. piggah

thank you kim :)
  12. mtlandis

He is a she. :D
  13. piggah

who is a she?
    and who said someone was a he who isn't a he who has just been corrected on their false advertisement of being a he on their actual being of a SHE

ahhhhhhhhh i'm now confused

14. mtlandis

And who was it who assumed that someone asking questions on a Tech Board had to be a he?

:haha:
  15. piggah

all i know is i didn't call someone a he who wasn't actually i didn't call anyone a he or a she....

and looking back upon the posts that are above stated. NOT one person called anyone a he or a she so I'm assuming that you blatenly wanted to tell everyone who was looking at your thread that your a girl :)
  16. mtlandis

Check out the bold below.....

17. piggah

oh i didn't see that MA BAD hope you can forgive me :) changes have been made just to further deminission any confusion of possible gender :)
  18. mtlandis

It is Ok. Happens a lot. Not like there is a check box in my profile and not like I have an obvious screenname like "Princess" or "JessesGurl".
  19. piggah

LOL i gotcha and delaware county PA. I grew up in Newcastle PA .
  20. mtlandis

New Castle? :rolleyes: Geez, that is all the way on the other side of the Commonwealth.
  21. piggah

lol I know right it's like a whole different state :) but still it's nice to know someone actually heard of it :). Any ways welcome aboard..
  22. mtlandis

I heard of New Castle because the Bureau of Vital Statistics was/is there. When I needed to get copies of my childrens' birth certificates, I had to send the form to New Castle.

Thank you for the welcome. It is nice to be here. :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.