Hi All

mtlandis

Hi Guys! I just joined today thanks to your excellent guide....

8-Step Preliminary Removal Instructions

I followed all the steps and cleaned up some junk but I am still having some issues. I don't want to post in the wrong place, so I am asking for some guidance on where to post my issue (and the logs).

Thanks!

@BorisandBailey: Cleaning has never been done in the Windows OS forum, I'm going check your other posts!

I have now moved your new thread away from Windows OS and put it where all these threads go to,
ie here ==> Security and the Web

Edit:

well i figured because this board is called the "meeting" spot and their thread does say HI ALL that a reply with HI YA was appropriate. And i do realize that was retorical :)..... Had to put my two sense in. I was trying to coordinate the responses with the title of the thread (can you blame me) If they wanted to know about cleaning their system they should have titled it such and not HI ALL. :) just a suggestion for further posting :)

Good point, you're right
I'm happy to admit when I've made a mistake
Hmm The Title, I do overlook that at times

I'll edit above, sorry again!

who is a she?
and who said someone was a he who isn't a he who has just been corrected on their false advertisement of being a he on their actual being of a SHE

ahhhhhhhhh i'm now confused

all i know is i didn't call someone a he who wasn't actually i didn't call anyone a he or a she....

and looking back upon the posts that are above stated. NOT one person called anyone a he or a she so I'm assuming that you blatenly wanted to tell everyone who was looking at your thread that your a girl :)

Check out the bold below.....

well i figured because this board is called the "meeting" spot and his thread does say HI ALL that a reply with HI YA was appropriate. And i do realize that was retorical :)..... Had to put my two sense in. I was trying to coordinate the responses with the title of the thread (can you blame me) If he wanted to know about cleaning his system he should have titled it such and not HI ALL. :) just a suggestion for further posting :)

oh i didn't see that MA BAD hope you can forgive me :) changes have been made just to further deminission any confusion of possible gender :)

It is Ok. Happens a lot. Not like there is a check box in my profile and not like I have an obvious screenname like "Princess" or "JessesGurl".

lol I know right it's like a whole different state :) but still it's nice to know someone actually heard of it :). Any ways welcome aboard..

I heard of New Castle because the Bureau of Vital Statistics was/is there. When I needed to get copies of my childrens' birth certificates, I had to send the form to New Castle.

Thank you for the welcome. It is nice to be here. :D

Back