High quality DVD Rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

sledgus

Hi All,

I've been trying for a long time to find software that allows HIGH QUALITY dvd Rips. Ive been using Nero to rip DVD's but it only supports mpeg formatt, and no matter what settings i use, the quality sucks! I recently tried a product called DVDFab as it had good reviews and was suposed to be 'high quality'. It wasn't!

I've seen others who can produce EXCELLENT quality dvd rips, but i cannot! Does anyone have any experience and can recommend software that I can buy that will allow me to do high quality DVD rips??? Or even some techniques that I can use that maybe ive over looked? Id preferably like to rip in DIVX formatt. Anyone help?

I use dvd decryptor and then nero recode to rip my dvds, I agree with you though the qualitys not great, the only reason that i work with it is because im so used to it. Have you tried clone dvd? Or maybe ConvertXtoDVD to burn avi files to dvd?

kritius said:
I use dvd decryptor and then nero recode to rip my dvds, I agree with you though the qualitys not great, the only reason that i work with it is because im so used to it. Have you tried clone dvd? Or maybe ConvertXtoDVD to burn avi files to dvd?

Nope haven't tried any of them. I'm just wondering if maybe there is a technique involved in making good DVD to DivX rips? not just the software used?

sledgus said:
you are a legend. I went to that site, its awesome. I've downloaded all the tools I need, ill give it a go and tell u how i went.

Thanks very much, i've used that site a couple of times and ive always come out with great results. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back