HijackThis log file, browser keeps redirecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I click on links from google and other places, I get redirected to ad sites. I can't browse the web any more! It appears that I am being redirected by mycustomsearch.cn according to my status bar at the bottom of the IE window. I attached my logfile from HijackThis. Please can someone help me? My browser is completely unusable.

Attachments

• logfile.txt
    8.4 KB · Views: 5
The HijackThis log alone is not enough.

Please follow the Steps in the Virus and Malware Removal HERE.

When finished, attach all three logs- one will be a new HijackThis log- run that program again after the other 2.

NOTE: You need to temporarily disable the Real Time Processes before running the scans:
SPYBOT TEATIMER
  • Launch Spybot S&D, go to the Mode menu and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected.
  • On the left hand side, click on Tools, then click on the Resident Icon in the list.
  • Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
  • Click on the "System Startup" icon in the List
  • Uncheck the "TeaTimer" box and "OK" any prompts.
  • If Teatimer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the "Allow Change" box when prompted.
  • Exit Spybot S&D when done.
  • When we are done, you can re-enable Teatimer using the same steps but this time place a check next to "Resident TeaTimer" and check the "TeaTimer" box in System Startup.

Robochicken, if you need help please start a new topic. It is much harder to keep track of 2 people that 1, and could give un-desired results to the person you created the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back