Hitman blood money running very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey everyone..... i have a quick question..
i recently installed hitman blood money on my computer and i had to upgrade my graphics card. which i did to nvidid geforce fx 5500.... and the game has been running really slow.. and i wrote to eidos and they told me to download the 1.2 patch.. and i don't know waht that is or were to get it.. can someone please tell me?? thankss

Actualy, I think the reason your computer is running the game slow is the Videocard, that card is pretty old...

Try this:

Go to www.systemrequirementslab.com and run a Test for Hitman: Blood Money

If you pass then just google Hitman: Blood Money patch or something like that and download it

If you fail then upgrade your videocard to something more recent.
What Bus slot do you have? ( PCI/PCI-e/AGP x4/AGP x8 )

i have a pci slot... but ipassed the minimum requirement test for hitman.. soo i already installed that one video card and i screwed my computer up so someone else had to do it for me.. i dont wana go trough that... antyhing else you recomend?... cuz i did the system defragmenter.. and i dont noe wat else i can do.. thanks though

passed the minimum requirement test for hitman

Just because you pass Minimum doesnt mean it could work, My friend passed Oblivion with minimum ( befor they had the Very Low option patch ) and when he played on Low his computer would go up like 20o C and his computer would crash

Since you have PCI only then you could get a ATI 9800 or 6200, Both have Shader 3.0 so it'll run the game pretty good on around medium ( It might not say you'll pass on some games but that's because they mark stuff as atleast 6800 / x800+ on System Requirements lab )

I dont really have any other options you could do to make the game run on your system at the moment

If you do plan on buying a videocard make sure to get it from www.newegg.com, it'll save you $100s instead of going to Bestbuy or something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back