HJT and Combo Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.

Thanks for this website, it has helped me remove alot of the garbage my gf picked up on my comp while I was away. I had just reform'd my computer before I left it with her, and apparently, I failed to get sp2 installed again before I left it in her hands :(

I thought I was somewhat computer savy, but picked she picked up a trojan and sw that I could not get rid of. I have followed the 13 step program and have installed sp2. Just wanted to throw my logs on here to see if anyone had the time to check them out. Kind of scared to do anything with my computer until I am sure it is ok, and do not want to reformat again.

BTW, I am unsure of the virus but it installed Proper, Winter, Infos and another exe that I dont remeber. Nasty little buggers. Also, something is still going on funky, when I go to safemode, it pops up before loading asking me if to click yes or no to use safemode. I click yes, and then it pops up again, I click yes again and it will do that cycle a few times, and eventually my screen goes blank, allowing me to only pull up task manager.

The txt labeled Report, is from SDFix.

Thanks in advance.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I need you to post an AVG Antispyware log as well as the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
Code:

File::
C:\ps.exe
C:\install.exe
C:\app.exe
C:\winlogo.exe
C:\2072.bat
C:\WINDOWS\system32\8055.bat
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cbxyayv.dll
Folder::
C:\Temp\mZOr
C:\qoobox
Registry::
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\cbxyayv]

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScript.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs. Also, let me know the results of the Panda Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of vaultzero4me only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back