HJT Log File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please could you take a look at this log file.

I've spent hours trying all the points on this page: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic50981.html , the problem still persists though.

The problem I have is that every time I open a web browser. IE7 or FF 2, I get a popup add from different sites each time. 'AdFirstSolution' is quite common but there are others. After this initial popup I don't usually get any more unless I close and re-open the web browser. The popup window is always opened with IE by the way as this is my default web browser

Thanks,

James

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly. In particular, please make sure you rename HiJackThis as per the instructions.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

This thread is for the use of jpowell1985jp only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

New Log Files

Thanks, followed these instructions but the problem still persists.

The only thins that seem to be picked up are the cookies which are stored by this popup windows.

Attached are logs from AVG antispyware and HJT.

Thanks

Do you recoginse -

KService.exe
and
byteatom.exe

Are they bits of software that you have put on your pc and use?

This thread is for the use of jpowell1985jp only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back