TechSpot

How can i get passed my schools firewall?

By gmoneyjackson
Jan 9, 2007
  1. does anyone know how to get passed my schools firewall?

/

2. tomrca

tomrca TS Rookie Posts: 1,000

sorry! but your school has a firewall for a very good reason.

3. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

That question wont get you far here!!! I dont think ANYONE will help you on that!

4. deano3041

deano3041 TS Rookie Posts: 51

funny considering im on my schools pc right now but sorry buddy i cant help you i have a friend who did it for me

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Heh.

This is a reason why nearly every developed country in the world is beating the US in k-12 education. Quit wasting taxpayers money, we pay for you to go to school and learn. Play games when you get home.

6. halo71

halo71 TS Rookie Posts: 1,090

lol....we are getting onto him about that, and I am sitting here at work trolling TS!!! Kinda ironic!

7. gmoneyjackson

gmoneyjackson TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 22

haha ******* i go to private school, there for im not wasting the taxpayers money... and they give us laptops.. and we get free time to do what ever we want all i wanna do is play my games

8. jobeard

jobeard TS Ambassador Posts: 9,315   +618

hum; and I though private schools taught higher morals and ethics -- just how wrong can I be! :knock:

9. LNCPapa

LNCPapa TS Special Forces Posts: 4,209   +424

Obviously no help arriving on this thread... and the subject matter is questionable. Thread closed.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.