How can i install Internet Explorer 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Version Problem

I have problem with my Windows ,,
I have Windows Xp sp2 but the version is not original ,,
How can i install Internet Explorer 7 ???

You have a pirated version on windows Xp. That keeps you from upgrading windows,fixes & patches. including downloading software from the Microsoft website. Microsoft have pirated or "Bootleg" windows product keys in their server & compares them to the version you have & they see that you have a pirated copy of windows & thats why they wont let you upgrade your IE to IE7.

Broken_heart said:
I have problem with my Windows ,,
I have Windows Xp sp2 but the version is not original ,,
How can i install Internet Explorer 7

If you can access Microsoft (Windows) Updates you will be able to get IE7 from there. If your copy of XP is not activated or leagal, Windows Update will tell you, and give you options

Pardon my frankness, but if your copy is pirated, it's really your own fault. Go onto Newegg and buy the legal version.

Where are you getting the idea that Broken_heart's XP is pirated? All this says to me, is that the copy of XP he has is not the copy installed on his system. I have several XP CD's that are leagal XP discs, but they are different that the XP I have installed on my system. Am I missing something here?

You can only install one copy of XP per machine. You can use the same disk on several with different keys, provided you OWN the other copies.

Tmagic650 said:
Where are you getting the idea that Broken_heart's XP is pirated? All this says to me, is that the copy of XP he has is not the copy installed on his system. I have several XP CD's that are leagal XP discs, but they are different that the XP I have installed on my system. Am I missing something here?
Oops, OK maybe not. I think a guy had said that earlier, and I just assumed it. and I knew TS doesn't like piracy.

anyway, go ahead y'all, I don't know what else to say.

I've only seen one pirated copy of XP on a system. I had the owner buy a legal copy of XP and I formatted the hard drive and installed the legal XP. I tried to Validate the illegal XP install, and the system lit up like a Christmas tree. It was not at all like "This copy of XP has not been activated"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back