How do I remove MSN Search bar from IE7Beta2

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul05

Hi all,
I got this MSN search bar on my IE 7 Beta 2 preview. I was wondering if someone out there help me remove this annoying search bar, because I never uses search bar nor msn search engine; google is the best ;)

yea...so it would be great for me if someone find out a solution to remove this bar

you can download IE 7 Beta 2 preview at this link:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=58957

Thanks

regardless of being ie6 or 7beta, msn toolbar is the only thing that enables ie to have tab-browsing support. if you dont use the tabs than it wont make any difference.. if you do get firefox or some others that do tab as part of its feature..

btw you might be able to do rightclick on the toolbar section and uncheck MSN toolbar.... thats only to disable it tho. remove is from add/remove like any other software

EDIT: oh yeh.. forgot to mention. IE6 doesnt come with MSN Toolbar standard. so roll back to that and just wait out for IE7 Official release..

When I right click on the MSN search bar, it give me the option to: restore, minimize, or close. If I chose close then the IE7 is close...that sucks

any other solution in solving this? for IE7 beta 2 preview

as i said.. the toolbar comes with ie7 as part of the package. i dont know if it is optional when you install it first time but its there nonetheless
you might probably be able to remove it but that may require a lot of probing around.. which might be a bit impossible.. and i woulnt know how
only way to get rid of it is to just go back to 6 or firefox...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back