TechSpot

How to Convert MPEG4 to MP3?

By British_Command
Sep 16, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,
    I have just bought a MP3/WMA player, and i have tried to load up some itune music but most of the types of music are MPEG4 type. Is there a way (for free) to convert MPEG4 to MP3 if there is a download or anything can u put down the link here.

Thanks,
    Tom wells-day
  2. British_Command

British_Command TS Enthusiast Topic Starter Posts: 224

Ha

Me again 2 years older hmm MPEG4 is a video format i think and wanted to convert into an audio format MP3 man i was retarded
  3. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

If you're still interested, iTunes songs are m4p files & there is a way to copy them onto another mp3 player:
    - burn them as an audio cd
    - rip the audio cd in 128kbps (AAC) as that's the quality you downloaded them at & it's no use putting a higher quality
    - upload them on your mp3 player provided it can play aac (aac doesn't mean it has the FairPlay DRM in it).
  4. baya

baya TS Rookie

NoteBurner can help you and just have a try.

I use it and like it a lot.
  5. cfitzarl

cfitzarl TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 2,520   +9

You weren't retarded; we all start somewhere...I checked up on my first thread....God did that make me look like an *****.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.