How to convert MS Office 2007 from trial to full version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirei Blossom

Hi,

My laptop came installed with MS Office 2007 trial. I tried to activate and convert to the full version, so when I clicked on "Purchase key online" it opens up a browser window, but it stays blank and nothing happens after that.

Anyone else experience this problem? how do I purchase the key then if the site isn't working...

Hmm instead of going to their site to purchase just an activation code; I'd prefer to go to a store and buy the whole package (whichever you may want profession/standard etc. etc.) with media and all the stuff. But then its just me.

But if I already have the trial version, shouldn't it cost less to convert to full rather than buying the whole thing from scratch? anyone know the price comparision?

I was hoping to just purchase it online. Saves so much hassle.

I went to the site manually, but I have no idea what to do on there. Isn't there a space where I can enter it some ID from my trial version etc to get the full pack?

You don't get a discount when going from the trial to the full version. At best you'll get a discount if you decide to skip the physical media & just download the software.

is there a phone number I can contact? I have the trial version CD. That's got to count for something, especially since it has its own Serial number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back