Can any 1 give me step-by-step guide?
What are the symptoms, what OS, what card, whats it look like in device manager, is it even listed in device manager, are you usign windows, updated drivers yet, the list could go on for a while based on the limited information you have given us.
And also give us your pc's specification as detail as possible, that way we have more chances of helping you to rectify the problem
It "might" be easier to help you if you can tell us what Soundcard you have & what the problem actually is.
erm... I am using the those integrated sound card... I mean i don't even know how to fix. I know where to put the sound card in and after that i don't know what are the steps to do. Eample: install driver first then uninstall new driver or uninstall old drive first then install new driver... Sorry for asking such a noob question here.
Are you tryin to ask how to install a soundcard into a PC? If yes no worries mate.
1) Ensure that your card is inserted properly into the PCI and screwed
2) Start your PC and press Del to get into the BIOS to disable the integrated sound card
3) save and exit your settings
4) reboot your computer and start windows
5) Then go to control panel > add/ remove program and remove the integrated sound drivers. It is important you UNINSTALL THE OLDER DRIVERS first before attempting to installin the new ones.
6) Reboot your pc
7) Install you new soundcard's driver and then reboot
Hope this helps you.
i just got a new computer and no sound is coming out the speakers
does anyone think they can help me
Do you have the speakers hooked to the correct plug on the back of the pc?
Make sure none of your volume settings are set t mute.
You could also try some different speakers that you know work forsure to rule out that possiblity
Many integrated audio solutions do not power unpowered speakers. Do your speakers plug into an electrical socket as well? If not, then this is a possible problem also.
Reinstalling the sound drive can fix problems such as these often, as well.