How to merge 2 USB Drive (flash memory) partitions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!I have a problem whith my mp3 player.I have a Microdia 256 mb flash memory mp3 player.It has a utility called "Mp3 player disk tool" it has a option to encrypt the drive....this turns the drive into two partitions.One of which is encrypted, i know the password and everything but i want to merge the two partitions into 1, to get rid of the encrypted one.(the utility doesn't have this option, and it doesn't say anything about merging...).But i don't have a clue on how to do this.Can someone help me please?

Thank's...but i don't know if merging is going to do the trick anymore.I did something stupid and formated the drive and noe it only shows me te 18 m partition...i looked in divice manager and i can see the other partition but i can't do anything whith it.I'll try geting it back to the store i bought it from, it's still in warrranty, they'll probably fix it or switch it.Hopefully...

The exact same thing just happened to me. I have a 128MB usb drive that somehow got to two partitions. I can do anything with either partition except format the 1st one. Anyone else have any ideas.

use any partitioning program like partition magic.
They will de-partition a drive as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back