HP Omnibook EX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an HP Omniplex EX3 and it has windows 2000 I want to format the HD and put Windows XP on it how do I format the Drive if the computer boots up and starts the logon but the little user login box dissapears after it logs me in then the screen stays blue no icons or anything but I can move the mouse

what you have is a BSOD. You have some kind of hardware of software error. do you have any BIOS beeps? Read the no P.O.S.T. guide in the guides forum.

If you mean beeps as in noises none that ive heard and what is a BSOD and I ran diagnostics it says Im missing an ISCSI but will formatting the HDD and installing Windows XP fix this? thanx for the reply

there is a high pitched beep when it starts charging but it goes away after a second and Im trying to boot windows XP basic OS not service packs from a USB flash drive will this work or do I need a floppy or something.

hiii ,,
i brought an old omnibook ex3 and i format it but i haven't the motherboard cd so, i cann't install the vga & interner adabtor files so, can u help me plz ? and i need u ubload the cd at any site and send the url for me .
i really cann't do any thing , plz help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back