TechSpot

HP unveils Envy x2 hybrid tablet and two touch-enabled ultrabooks

By Matthew
Aug 30, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. As with many other system vendors, HP is preparing a handful of new touch products for the launch of Windows 8, including a Surface-like hybrid slate. Branded the Envy x2, the core device is a fairly typical tablet, albeit one...

Read more
  2. Might I suggest sticking to one primary measurement system (metric or imperial) and having the other one in brackets (consistently) after it.

Just sticks out a bit to me having the weight in pounds with kilograms in brackets and then the thickness in millimeters with no inches in brackets. And even then switching from imperial as the primary to metric seems strange. Maybe I'm being too picky though...
  3. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,543   +93

I like touch on tablets but for a laptop I'm happy enough with a mouse as I want to see whats on my screen, not a plethora of fingerprint smudges and smears. Have to clean my laptop screen often enough already without having touch on it too!
  4. lchu12

lchu12 TS Enthusiast Posts: 199   +9

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.