TechSpot

HTC Flyer starts landing in Europe

By Emil
May 13, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. HTC has announced that its first tablet, the HTC Flyer, is available in as of today in Europe. The HTC Flyer combines natural touch and pen interaction and is available…

Read the whole story
  2. abe10tiger

abe10tiger TechSpot Paladin Posts: 782   +10

Gah! My auntie just got something like this... it's different though but it's freaking awesome!
  3. I am an HTC fan so I look closely on this tablet.

What I would like to really see and then I pay whatever they ask is a very accurate handwriting recognition with the magic pen. Then it would be amazing to write emails or even chat on any IM basically writing with a pen. Would be fast and handy.
  4. abe10tiger

My cousins didn't like it though.They couldn't log-off their facebook and were afraid that their parents might see their secret stuff.. lolz. they hated the HTC ever since.
  5. mailpup

mailpup TS Special Forces Posts: 8,421   +217

I can't help mentioning that if your cousins had secret stuff, they shouldn't be putting it on Facebook to begin with. Just saying.
  6. abe10tiger

Well maybe "secret stuff" is not the right word. More like stuff they wouldn't want their parents to see such as weird comments they've been posting, messages they've been sending/getting from their friends, inappropriate statuses, jokish relationships( a girl married to another girl what the heck?I've been seeing that a lot in facebook) and many more I guess.

Sure it'd be ok for their friends to see those but their parents? I wouldn't wouldn't want my parents to see the weird things I've been doing in Facebook. :D
  7. Dude, wtf are you talking about?!?!?

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.