TechSpot

HTC goes after price-sensitive markets with a plastic version of the One M8

By Shawn Knight
Jun 3, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. What's left to accomplish once your flagship smartphone is on the market? Tackle price-sensitive markets, of course! That's exactly what HTC plans to do with a new budget-minded version of the One M8 flagship referred to as the HTC One...

Read more

2. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,498   +2,051

Now this is more like it, they've ditched nothing that was essential or even necessary as far as I'm concerned, in fact they could've even made it a bit smaller. I hope it comes to my country pretty soon because if it does it could make a great alternative to the yet to be announced SGS5 mini which would pique my interest.

H3llion likes this.
  3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,256   +222

HTC has been doing well. I wish I got the Nexus 5 or HTC over my S4 :3 Well last time I spend nearly 600 good ol ''shillings'' on a phone.

4. Railman

Railman TS Booster Posts: 708   +101

It seems to be the modern equivalent of the HTC smart-phone I currently use HTC Sensation XL. Shame it is not coming to Europe.

5. Fbarnett

Fbarnett TS Booster Posts: 206   +30

I like how $450.00 is considered a cheap phone

6. darkzelda

darkzelda TS Addict Posts: 251   +86

I hope it comes to South America, but the price is still a but high

7. Railman

Railman TS Booster Posts: 708   +101

I imagine it is because the top of the range M8 is around $200 more. Looking at the specs I think the E8 is a pretty good deal.