html?

akaivan

Hey everyone is html alowed in techspot? I mean will it show uP? I was going to post but i didnt want to look like an ***** if it didnt work.lol

I believe only "BB Code" is allowed. This is just a set of specific tags for things like bold, italic, underline, links, images, justification and more. But strait HTML wouldn't be allowed I don't think. Unless there is a BBCode "html" tag. But I doubt it.

Others would know more about it then I.

When you start a new thread, there is an option at the bottom which says "Yes, post a poll with this thread" where you can ask one question with up to 10 different answers.

If you're looking for more than that, you can always create a survey/poll somewhere else, and link to it in your post.

[EDIT]
And the answer to your original question is also answered on the same page, where it lists what options are available to you. Just look at the bottom of any page...
[/EDIT]

I didn't want to make a new thread for a (probably) stupid question so here goes: At the bottom of this screen it says my HTML code is off, I just want to turn it on. It's really annoying me and I'm killed trying to find out how to turn it on. Thanks.

I believe admin has this disabled.
I do on my forums as well.
Too many terroristic things yo can do with it enabled.
Security risks too.

Oh, ok. I thought it was something I had done, and couldn't undo. In that case, which symbol can I use to make something an url
For example: <A HREF="www.google.ie">google</A> doesn't seem to work.

Ok, thanks. I didn't want to be the only one who didn't know how to do something like this
Oh yeah :cool: Civilised like everyone else. Now if I can just destroy all evidence of ever asking this question...

Back