Humble WB Bundle offers massive savings on Batman: Arkham games

Scorpus

Staff member

If you're a PC gamer and have yet to play Warner Bros.' Batman: Arkham series, now is the time to do so, with the publisher putting up two of the games in the new Humble WB Games Bundle. Like all previous Humble Bundles, you can pay what you want to access the majority of the games in the bundle, and if you pay above the average, you'll net yourself a few extras.

Every Humble WB Bundle comes with FEAR 2: Project Origin, FEAR 3, Lord of the Rings: War in the North and Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, and paying above the average (around $4.50) will give you Batman: Arkham City GOTY and Scribblenauts Unlimited as well. All games come as Steam keys, with a total value of around $125.

Aside from the ability to set your own price for the bundle, you can choose how to divide the costs between WB Games, the Humble Bundle guys, and charity We Can Be Heroes. If you're feeling particularly charitable at the time of purchase, you can give all the money to charity and recieve some great games in return.

To pick up the Humble WB Games Bundle, head over to the Humble Bundle website right now before the deal expires.

Permalink to story.

Humble Bundle 6 Titles 4.60 its a total Win win deal ur paying for 6 top notch games and helping the charity out what's better than that :p

Last minute chance to purchase the Humble Bundle which includes the following and will expire in less than 18 hours:
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
  • F.E.A.R. 3
  • The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
Pay more than the average and unlock more awesome games and DLC!:
  • Scibblenauts Unlimited
  • Batman™: Arkham City GOTY
  • F.E.A.R.
  • Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
  • Guardians of Middle Earth + DLC
  • Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack
  • Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
  • The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Damn, this the very first time people who haven't paid above average won't get the games that are added later for those who actually paid above average. I would've liked the Batman: Arkham Origins’ "Millennial Skins" DLC.
I'll probably just buy them all again.

Damn, this the very first time people who haven't paid above average won't get the games that are added later
WOW, I didn't realize when I posted above that I could claim the new additions with my last purchase. After reading your comment, I started to question whether I could.

I made the mistake of deleting my email, which linked me to the download page. I thought I had lost my opportunity, until I noticed a "Resend Key's" option in the support pages. After receiving a new email, I then linked the download page to my newly created Humble account.

I'm a happy camper and very tempted to make another purchase!! :D

WOW, I didn't realize when I posted above that I could claim the new additions with my last purchase. After reading your comment, I started to question whether I could.

I made the mistake of deleting my email, which linked me to the download page. I thought I had lost my opportunity, until I noticed a "Resend Key's" option in the support pages. After receiving a new email, I then linked the download page to my newly created Humble account.

I'm a happy camper and very tempted to make another purchase!! :D
Great to know you can actually redeem your games after deleting emails.

Back