I have an EBAY problem

TS | Crazyace

I sell stuff on ebay ALL THE TIME, as matter as fact, Im selling my car right now!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6947&item=2407287459&rd=1

Anyhow, I sold a chest protector (for dirtbike) and by mistake I didnt ship out the item until 5 days after the auction ended. It was my mistake, not going to get into why, but anyhow it was a mistake.

I emailed the purchacer and explained the problem, and shipped it out immediate. This person emailed me today (5 days after I shipped) saying he is going to not accept the item.

Now, I think 2-3 days processing is normal, I took 5 which is a mistake. I told him I would refund for shipping. What do u think?

I've had problems with ebayers.. Lots of buyers "flake" on you, and sellers aren't always very honest.

I think refunding shipping is a good idea to avoid:
1.) Having the item returned
2.) Negative feedback and keeping a good reputation

First, I would consult ebay about it. Their policy is if you do not hear from the buyer in 7 days, you have no right to complain. So he is in the wrong since only 5 days has passed. Talk to him about this and see where that goes.. If he/she insists this is not aceptable, then free shipping may be a good idea to smooth things out.

You know some people really piss me off. I bought my last ibook off of their and it took the beotch 30 days to ship it to me. All I could do was wait for 31 days to pass so I could file a non-shipping seller claim. Then I would have only been able to get back 175 dollars out of the 1000 I spent. I am just glad she sent it to me, because I was making plans to go out there and do bad things to her once I found her.

Anyway enough about that. Crazyace, I think you should try and talk to this person. 1) you already have their money, 2) they have your item(which they obviously want since they bid on it), and 3) you acted as quick as you could, even if it was 5 days.

As Rick said, 7 days is the limit. So just tell this person that you are sorry and there is nothing you can do.....if they give you bad feedback, you can always explain why with a response.

This is my opinion,and I have been taken a few times on ebay and am very consious of what I do now.

I hope everything turns out okay.

This guys reminds me of those people that go to restaurants demanding their food right away. That is what fast food is for. Society is going to change their standards for one little cry-baby. If you go to a restaurant you know your going to wait. Same for E-Bay.. by using Ebay you realize AND accept the fact that not everyone does business the same way and that their may be problems. There are rules that govern Ebay and if you cant accept them then I say get the hell off Ebay and quit your damn whining. Don't go to a @*&#&@ gay bar and complain that their are no chicks. People are *****s.

Don't worry about it man. Your in the right. Just tell him he has to pay because it is his obligation. If he gives you crap tell him to read the Ebay Policys. It tells you when you bid that you enter into a binding agreement to purchase and pay for the item under the E-Bay rules and policys (therefore accepting that you do NOT have to hear from the seller within your little 3 day cry-baby period). I would record everything between the two of you -- emails, phone calls, screenshot of the ebay auction with his name as the winner + screenshot of the Ebay policys at this point in time. If he still complains and refuses to pay then report his sorry butt as soon as your allowed to by Ebay policy. After that go to the proper authoritys, possibly a lawyer.

lol I sound ruthless.

Good luck ;-).

This situation turned crazy

The UPS package I sent him got lost by UPS!!

Yah, more crap!

Anyhow I refunded him

He is out of my life.

I HATE HIM

Tracking numbers? Insurance?.. Is there anything you can do about the package being lost?

Yes i tracked it.

Then I put a trace on it

They said it takes 8 days for the trace to finish

I refunded the dip - sh** and I am going to go after UPS for the cash...

THe kid is just an *****.. So i gave him negative feedback, now hes all over me...

Back