TechSpot

I have posted message, but it was deleted. Why?

By fgroup
Apr 16, 2006
Post New Reply
  1. I have posted message about slogan for our new program for review and users' suggestions, but now I cannot find it.
    Why?

Section:
    "Misc. Software & Utilities"
  2. Didou

Didou Bowtie extraordinair! Posts: 5,899

It has been deleted because it is considered as advertising (which we do not allow on these forums).
  3. fgroup

fgroup Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Hm...

I just want to get a slogan for my new program - I am not native English spaker, so I cannot estimate the "attraction" of English slogans :-(

Can I post this message?

Hello, We have developed a program, which will trace changes in files and folders in real time and keeping your important files safe.
    Working title: backup monitor
    But we cannot choose a slogan for this program

There are such variants, now:
    "No bit will be lost" (I like it)
    "Keeping every bit of your data safe"

Please, tell, what do you think about these variants. Or offer your variant, please.
  4. Spike

Spike Newcomer, in training Posts: 2,371

I guess you could post a message like that, provided that you don't link to the program, or offer any indications on how to get the program. That way, you're not actually advertising.

That is, as long as your working title is truly a working title, and subject to change once you've decided what to call it.
  5. fgroup

fgroup Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

Ok.

I'll try to carry out this notes.

This post:

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic48357.html

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.