I need 5.1 speakers less than 150$

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey do you mean 150$ for only the speaker system or speaker + soundcard.if only for speakers than you've got tons of options,personally i loved the logitech z 6400 5.1 system,it was going for about 35-40$about a couple of months ago.now you'll be lucky to find one still availble.now there is logitech x-530 for about 50$,creative sbs560 for 55$,yommo s9-dht918c for 60$(dont know anything about this one but it looks sweet),creative inspire t5400 for 62$,creative inspire p5800 for 65$,altec lansing vs3151 and gt505 for 72$ and 101$ respectively.you should check out newegg but wont get an idea as to there sound quality and dont take anyone elses word of mouth about it either,you should judge yourself as to what suits you the best.by the way what do you need it for-movies,music,hardcore gaming????if for gaming than i think you should also consider a creative audigy soundcrad (anything from 1,2,2zs to 4 depending upon how much cash you've got)and i think you could squeeze both the things in your 150$ budget.so good luck...

i already posted a bunch of available options.check out newegg to get some idea,but like i said you wouldnt have an idea of its sound reproduction ability untill you actually listen to it.depends if you are looking for a killer bass system coming out from 2 subs or good treble and highpasses from a satellite reciever or a good midrange it all depends upon your taste and how they feel on your ear,so try and get a look and feel of it from a hardware retailer around your home to get a better idea.

hey acidosmosis,the z640 costed around 40$ to a friend of mine who bought it from newegg about 6 months ago.I heard it was also available on amazon 6 months back for 5-7$ more.by the way, how are they????sound great??how's the bass??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back