I need an Alternative Utility to Performance Counter Log of Win XP...

By franklogus
Dec 22, 2004
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all !
    Few weeks ago, I missed one specific item (Memory) from the PERFORMANCE COUNTERS of my WIN XP (I dont know how it can have disappeared...). I had some (few) hints to try to repair it, but, unfortunately, I didn't get success with anyone. So, as I need to utilize the information of Memory Usage of my PC, I need help!
    As I do not can to repair it (this natural "utility" of Win XP is really good!), I am looking for an alternative option, of preference, one utility (freeware, if possible), which can to measure the Memory Usage and (MAINLY) to create a LOG File, showing the amount / percentage of Memory Utilization within a time interval that I can to define (each 5 seconds, for instance)...
    I would give preference to repair the Windows Utility, which is perfect for my necessity, but, as I don't know how to fix it, I would appreciate very much some hints about one alternative software; I know that are LOTS of it that can measure the Memory Usage in "real-time", but, even after many searchs over the internet, I didn't find anyone that, ALSO, CAN CREATE THESE LOG FILES...
    So, if somebody knows it, I would appreciate this help!
    Thanks in advance for any useful hint / information!!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.