I need help finding out on good DJ music for a wedding? can anyone help please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer1980

Hi there,

I'm doing a wedding next year sometime and I was wondering if anyone in here has a list of great music for a wedding? I have some right now, but I would like to find more but I'm having some problems on finding it at this moment so I thought that I would like to ask anyone in his room or this site if anyone has any list of good music for a wedding? I mean for example, (Top hits, 80's, 90's, country, hip/hop, R&B, etc.)

If anyone can help me out with this that would be great :)

Please provide me with helpful & detailed information on this if you can...

Thanks again everyone!!!

google "love songs"
village people
queen
abba
bee gees
lots of cheese :p

good program to get is traktor dj software, once you get your head around it its awesome. you taking a laptop or something? or an actual mixing desk. cos you can still hook your laptop to your mixer no probs :p

Traktor is the way to go ;) takes a little time to get used to but its an awesome package, aint used mix meister but I know its better than mix vibes and crappy pc dj :p :)

stevenazari;

Yea!! I know that mix meister is the best, and I hate to say this but I have used mix vibes, and crappy Pc DJ are 2 most crapy DJ programs ever... Mix Meister is better because its simple & well used software and also you can do bet-mixing things with it as well...

you can beat match in traktor hehe, you can also manually beat match if you have 2 sound cards (or a good card like sound blaster x-fi), also has time very good time stretching and bpm counter so when you slow things down you dont get that drop in tone like you do on a turn table, lots of fx, sampler for quick cut ins.... eesh I could go on, its very technical - try it out dude I defo recommend - I will look at mix meister :)

I know some professionals in the music business that dable with appleton music studio... but that was way to complex for me lol and I been dj'ing for a while lol

must be old age ;) (24 :O)

Stevenazari;

Why don't you like using mix meister for doing your DJing your music? What do you use while you DJ then if you don't use Mix Meister? Again this is just my own personal opition..

I've never heard of it before - took a look at it last night - its quite similar to traktor in what it offers I would say they are about the same with their own unique advantages

I like traktor because it handles live manual mixing (mixing through using headphones) real easy but also because Im more comfortable with its style have you tried it?

also look at appleton dj software

Stevenazari;

No, Sorry I haven't used Traktor before, To be honest with you I've never herd of it before eather... The ones that I've used over the years are mix meister, virtual DJ and some other ones, that I can't quite think of at this time.... I presonaly like using mix meister because it beat mixes very well same with virtual DJ but virtual DJ does it automaticly.... I also want to thank you so much for your helpful input.. :)

Does traktor auto mixes for you easyley by any chance?

The sound card that I have right now is called Creative Audigy 2 EZ platinum w/internal drive.. The sound card it's self works great the only negitive thing that I have right now is with the internal drive that I have, it's not working at all for some odd reason I've done everything even contacted creative about it and stuff like that, which also includes reinstalling the drivers as well.. and same thing has happen.... Do you know on why this is happening by any chance?

yeah traktor will auto mix it by the push of a button, but I prefer to take control :p

not sure why its not working for you, I have sound blaster x-fi and have no problems, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling, checking connection? I dont know much on audigy Im affraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back