TechSpot

I need help to choose a case.. buying a com in 2 days hlp me

By manolis69
Sep 6, 2006
  1. Rik

Rik Banned Posts: 3,814

2. manolis69

manolis69 TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 28

i know that the second one has better apearance but what about the cooling that wot counts more as i am getting an AMD proccesor and my friends told me that the temperature of the AMDs proccecor are really high like 80 degrees or something

3. Rik

Amd's run hotter than intel's but not up to 80 degrees unless you do something seriously wrong. If you look at my profile you will see that i use an amd.

If it was up to me, then I'd say the second case as the cooling in it looks to be pretty good. I like the fan in the top in particular as it pulls the heat from where it rises to. Its a mod i wanted to do to my case but its a bit too tall for it (it only just squeezes under my desk).

Just in case you are interested, this is the case im getting next, http://www.extremepcs.co.uk/Itemdesc.asp?ic=561397&eq=&Tp=

4. manolis69

5. Rik

That is a very nice case too, had a good look at one in a local shop but thought it was a bit ugly with the door open, so i havent changed my mind.

6. manolis69

thanks for the help man

7. Rik

No problem! Have you decided which one to go for then?

8. manolis69

i am between the NTZX one cause its very cool and the Thermaltake kadlf cause its very gd on cooling i will ask some friend as well. i will tell u when i get it

9. Rik

Cool, I hope you decide on the NTZX because of its cool looks and as i said before, the cooling that it has is more than adequate for what you want.

If you do get the NTZX, i would love to see some pics of it. You could also write a review on it if you wanted!!!

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.