I need help with lag on runescape

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried everything that jagex told me to do but it does not work. Everytime i walk somewhere and the screen says loading -please wait i lose the connection. Can someone please help me? I have tried runescape forums but they did not help me. (off topic, look its chef :chef: omg!)

Ok we need more info..

You should fill in your hardware specs....but runescape shouldnt need much :haha:

What type of connection are you running. I know the game is playable on dial up (im that old school) are you having any other issues with you connection

And have you just started the game? Or have you been playing awhile, and you have just recently gotten this message

Sean

I tried everything that jagex told me to do but it does not work. Everytime i walk somewhere and the screen says loading -please wait i lose the connection. Can someone please help me? I have tried runescape forums but they did not help me. (off topic, look its chef :chef: omg!)

use mozilla and make sure u got nothing running in the background while playing and also make sure you have atleast 512mb ram and 128 mb video
that all you really need and a connection that is over 20kbp/s

Try ending some of your proccesses that aren't being used, and maybe run a spyware+virus scan. When I play runescape (only when I'm desperately bored) I get lower fps for some reason, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back