I need to reinstall Windows 10 operating system

I have an HP laptop and I had to Windows 10 operating system on it and now all of a sudden windows won't load up how do I reinstall the windows

To reinstall window, get either a Windows 10 in bootable pen drive or its CD. If you have the key for windows 10 OS, you may simply download it using any browser window.
Depending upon your source for Windows 10 OS, the steps will vary.
If you download windows 10 OS from the website, you can install the operating system within the OS. In case, you have any USB or CD with Windows 10 OS, simply follow these steps:
1. Restart your computer and start pressing f12 key immediately.
2. Using arrow keys, select the device with Windows 10 OS and hit enter to start the Reinstall of Windows 10.
Note: During the process, you'll be asked to format the older windows 10 version.
3. Follow all the on-screen instructions and complete the process.

I have an HP laptop and I had to Windows 10 operating system on it and now all of a sudden windows won't load up how do I reinstall the windows
Was this laptop originally equipped with another version of Windows? If not, and it came with Windows 10 pre-installed, there should be restore disc files available for it from HP.

You do realize a reinstall is going to wipe out everything existing on drive C:/, don't you?

I honestly don't know if Windows 10 has a "repair" function. Windows XP & 7 did, and it didn't involve re-formatting the OS drive

Back