Yes i know there has been many many issues like the title says
i have attached the dxdiag that i just did right now

i have a 450 wat psu
a p4 3.0 ht tech cpu
a ati sapphire x800 gt
80 gig wd600
and a asrock 775 m/b
win xp home legit

now what is happining is when i play a game at a completly random time could be 5 sec could be 5 hrs the computer would just shut its self off not go threw the shut down stages just power down i thought that i had a heating issue but when i took it up to work (i used to work at a computer shop) they said that my temps were normal cpu was like 125 f and my video was 88c
i do not have a voltage tester to see if my psu is good or not but when it shuts down i have to remove power for a few seconds to get it to let me turn it back on.

i have looked and i have 0 minidumps soooo if yall want one im sorry i cant provide it

Hey!
i have a very similar unsolved problem to you, when i paly TW07 my pc does the same thing, i susspect the graphics card is overheating possibly.

it's good to hear you found the problem :)

having no minidumps would mean that it is not a program causing the issue, and it definitely sounded to me like a power supply problem over a heat problem

Robin997, if you have a thread open about your problem then i will take a look and see if i can help :)

hey i have same problem when i play on line games my computer crashes every time i download drivers it says its for an older version of win and it wont run right my minidumps are missing i see the folder but it seems empty why will my pc ru for days but shut down on a game is it the bios settings maby my card im using is a gforce fx 5200 every one uses this card why the problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back