I read the Episode 3 Script! - Twilight Of The Gods

TS | Crazyace

Just read it.

Amazing. By the script, this movie will surpass ANY star wars movie ever!

Han is in the movie (12) and Chewbacca has a large role also. Its amazing, just dont want to spoil it for everyone !

Don't happen to have a link to it do you? I've seen the synopsis one before though you seem to have read a better one ;)

Re: Re: I read the Episode 3 Script! - Twilight Of The Gods

Originally posted by uncleel
Harrison Ford played Han Solo in Star Wars, 1977. He's 60 years old now.
He's 12 years old in the film though, so Harrison Ford won't have to worry about playing him ;)

Re: Re: I read the Episode 3 Script! - Twilight Of The Gods

Originally posted by uncleel

Harrison Ford played Han Solo in Star Wars, 1977. He's 60 years old now.
Harrison Ford is also a Sigma Nu....
(for those of you that don't know Poertner_1274 and I are Sigma Nus)

Just out of curiosity, do you suppose it really is the upcoming script?

Wasn't the Episode 2 script a hoax too?

I guess if it is a good read at least...

Im sorry but I dont think I have it anymore, it was a long time ago.. Mabey one of the others that I sent it to still has it

Here you go!
There are also quite a few other interesting things on here about Star Wars, although I wouldn't waste my time joining as it isn't a very active message board. As you can see, ultra_masterdebator has a cousin working for ILM that knows Lucas; I have also seen this info on other sites around the web, but of course I managed to lose these :giddy: .

BTW, I would have emailed this to you, but I figured others might want to know as well so I took the easy way :grinthumb !

Now that this thread is active yet again, would you mind sending me the script CrazyAce? My email address is in my profile, thanks a lot.

Back