I use to be able to hover these and they would open

holdum323

I use to be able to hover over these and they would drop down. Now it just shows a red 1 by my name and does not drop down. Is this a change or have I done some thing wrong. It use to show me who had replied to my subscribed threads. I use to be able to hover all these items and they would drop down.
Here's screen shot! Thanks!
Capture25.JPG

I've debugged this more than once - - it happens when a resource ( foo.css or bar.js) is not located on the site but off loaded to an edge server AND for some reason, that server request is not returned. This is NOT a delectable error and the page load just dumbly continues w/o the necessary resource(s).

I thought I was the only one. I see now it is a global issue.

There is access to them through Edit My Profile settings. Took me a few minutes to find my way to them.

Nope... that's definitely a bug. We recently cleaned up our CSS and JS a bit, making it leaner and faster loading.
The drop down works fine on the main site (probably why we didn't find it sooner) but it's broken on the forums, I'll report this to our devs and should be fixed soon.

Thanks for reporting.

Don't know if this helps, but now I have a red 6 by my name.. Hope I'm helping and not adding to this problem.
:D

Seems to have reappeared across all menu items; D.D. on user ID is still good

IMO, this goes right along with Chrome, Opera & IE 11 inability to load all required CSS, eg:
upload_2018-3-31_17-13-56.jpeg

Nill data in drivers\etc\hosts
Avast disabled
dns flushed
dns client stopped​

and still the appropriate CSS is not loaded.

If I had a list of External Resources, I could chase them down (PM me a list please)

Back