I was banned for no reason. How to solve it?

I found out that my IP address was somehow banned. When I open certain sites, it tells me that im banned and marked as a spammer. I use email only once in a while and I almost never send emails. I also didnt spam any messages on these sites. I didnt even recive any massage that ive been banned. I know for sure it is IP ban. I tried to connect on other devices on these sites, but it tells me the same. When I connect from another location, I have access there.

When I checked if my IP address is on some blacklist, I saw on the list that im in blacklist of dnsbl.spfbl.net. It is a network looking for spammers and send their emails into spam folder a block them from recieveing emails. I dont have problems with recieving or sending emails though. If im not banned because of spamming emails, why some websites tell me that im banned and marked as a spammer and im
in their blacklist?

I alredy tried to contact them. I asked why am I banned, but they answered me that they cant help me, because the support is ony for email server administrators. I also contacted some webmaster on that site. Its more than a week, but I didnt get answer. I didnt find any informations about my ban or how long it will last. I dont know what else to try.

I'd suggest you do a full malware scan on your computer. There is always the possibility that your PC is actually infected and generating spam.

Switch your connection from static to dynamic IP address. Unplug overnight. This will force your ISP to issue a new IP address. Works for Sonic.net. Or use a proxy or VPN.

Back