Ialmrnt5 driver stops working

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a new IBM Thinkpad T60 and when I am playing World of Warcraft i get a message that says:

"The ialmrnt5 display driver has stopped working normally. Save yourwork and reboot the system to restore full display functionality. The next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data about this failure to microsoft."

I never get this chance to report to Microsoft. I've tried going to intel's site to d/l the latest driver for my chipset (945GM family), but every download says that there are corrupt or damaged files so it won't install. Any help?

Go into control panel, then system, click on the hardware tab, then click device manager. This will bring up a new window with Computer,Disk drives,Display adaters e.t.c. Click on the plus sign next to Display adaptors. This will then show you your graphics card. Copy down its name and type it in google to get some drivers. Once you have downloaded the drivers uninstall the old one by right clicking your graphics card in device manager. Once you've done that install the new driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back