TechSpot

ICS coming to Transformer Prime January 12, unlocked bootloader soon

By Shawn Knight
Jan 3, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. ASUS has announced that they will be delivering Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to Transformer Prime tablet owners on January 12. The company released an incremental over-the-air update yesterday that…

Read the whole story
  2. Wendig0

Wendig0 TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,075   +76

GPS was one of the main features I wanted in the prime, but it definitely didn't work in mine. I sent my prime back to Amazon last week. In addition to poor gps performance, wifi performance was garbage too. With the exception of the super ips+ display, the Prime was one big design flaw as far as functionality was concerned. I should have never sold my original Transformer for it.
  3. when is is coming for the T101 ?
  4. As a TF101 owner, I'm really anxious to receive ICS on it. Using the ICS theme already.

new tf201 has a definitelly amazing design and style, however tha material really suck!

I'm happy with mine overclocked under Revolver 3.11 ROM in addition with Revolver Parts.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.