IE not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, im having issues with internet explorer i keep getting a display message saying "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage" and im at a lost on how to fix it. Can anyone help me out here? thanx

Can you please give more details? like OS, IE version, which pages you try when that happen ? or is it happening for every page?

This issue may occur if the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) 3.0 setting and the Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.0 setting are disabled in Windows Internet Explorer 7.

RESOLUTION
To resolve this issue, make sure that the SSL 3.0 setting and the TLS 1.0 settin...
To resolve this issue, make sure that the SSL 3.0 setting and the TLS 1.0 setting are enabled. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Close all Internet Explorer 7 windows.
2. Start Internet Explorer 7.
3. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab.
5. In the Settings list, click to select the Use SSL 3.0 check box and the Use TLS 1.0 check box under Security if they are not selected, and then click OK.

Thats the fix according to MS.

those are already checked, i dont know if this could be cuz iv had malware on this comp before its been removed but ever since that ie has been doing this

Do you have any other browser installed by any chance? I am assuming you are posting from another PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back