IE virus bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
all
am having some virus problems with my pc.

firstly i have a Acer 5715z (i would show you a link to the specs but cant get on the net to do so. Can only get this site to work intermittantly)

anyway.....i started using mozilla firefox as my mate said there are problems with internet explorer but I am afriad it may be too late as the other day, without thinking, i clicked on IE and the following virus threats came up on my pc (see insterted images)

the obvious answer is dont use IE but the problems are already there on the pc. Am not sure if its a coincidence but mozilla has started to be a bit tempremental with the google search bar not working all the time

any ideas? I know my way round a pc a bit but I aint no pc genius.

just a word about the images....i click on "no" on the force threat removal

You have an antivirus program to both prevent and find and remove malware. Let it do it's job.

AVG Resident Shield:
Resident Shield is protecting the computer whenever the OS is running. It is working in the background and ensures transparent anti-virus file check during file opening, executing and optionally during file saving. Resident Shield runs automatically. If a virus is detected, Resident Shield denies opening or running of the infected file. Resident shield stores information about files it has checked elevating the need to recheck them if no modifications have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back