TechSpot

If you could design a gaming keyboard, what kind of features would you want?

By Mikael
May 25, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all! During E3, someone mentioned that I should make a poll and ask what the gaming community would want on a gaming keyboard, if they were able to design it. I decided not to make this a poll, because there are so many options that you guys could choose.

Some possible ideas that sounded good:

1). Keys are lit up for pleasurable nighttime gaming.

2). Something that is ergonomic and will allow gamers to play for hours without having any pain or soreness.

3). Something that doesn't require drivers to work efficiently.

4). Soft keys that will hopefully last a longer amount of time.

Let me hear what you guys want! You're more than welcome to PM, IM, or post your thoughts.

Thanks.

Mikael

2. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Wow what awsome subject...

I would like a keyboard that has a color scheme other then the black or silver you see nowadays. (Maybe some cordinated El wire under the keys

Besides looks, i like responsive keys. And ones that are not to hard to push down, but not to easy (like laptops)

take that and make it cheap and durable. (i had one keyobard break in half while in transport froma LAN) and i would buy it :approve:

Sean

3. Mikael

Mikael TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 282

The feel of the keys is usually a popular request. :cool:

If you have any other ideas or thoughts, post away! :)

4. BringinHeat

BringinHeat TS Rookie Posts: 171

Guys check out the saitek eclipse keyboard, this mite be one of the best gaming keyboards in the market. I have this keyboard and it has really good backlit lights makes gaming without lights a breeze, really soft quiet keys and doesnt need a driver CD to make it work. The only thing is that its expensive cost me like 60 or 70 bucks but now its 50 bucks. Check it out:

http://www.crazypc.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=4183

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.